We bought 15 items they sent 2,2 items they send were not even what we ordered. I got Visa involved and they gave me 100% refund and this company www.cheaplingeriestore.com NEVER BUY ANYHING FROM THIS WEB SITE.

www.cheaplingeriestore.com NEVER BUY ANYHING FROM THIS WEB SITE

Had an Experience with CheapLingerieStore?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #949568

Yeah, I ordered one thing from them about 3-4 weeks ago and haven't got it. It just recently popped into my head and thought I should check out why it was taking forever to get here. Now I know why, its a scam.

very bad, bought some items, contacted the owner by mail, got a reply that items were sold out, suggested to buy something else, but I refused to do so, asked for my money, they promised to pay me back, tried it several times, but no money back, with VISA I did receive my money after a complaint, after trying several months to get it back from this site.

don't buy! :(

Yes Im agree with u.Never buy anything from this site.

I bought a lot of things from this site and I payed a lot of money and I received nothing. I will never buy again from this site.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM : CHEAP LINGERIE STORE .COM