Ripley, Ohio

I ordered my items jan 15,2015.Just now got them in the mail today.

Today is Feb-19-2015. I sent emails back and forth because forever they would say processing. The second email I reveived from them said to not worry they will be here. Over a month later I finally received them.

Anyway I ordered xxl. Yea they are most definitely not xxl. yes the tag says xxl but they are more like a medium. Do not order from this website unless you want to be screwed over.

The worst business I have ever dealt with!P E R I O D!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of long delivery time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of lingerie and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. CheapLingerieStore needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lingerie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CheapLingerieStore.

Had an Experience with CheapLingerieStore?

Comments

amandacooksey
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States #961442

File fraud charges with your credit card! PayPal is a joke as well!

javin
Davenport, Iowa, United States #955896

who has a phone # to contact them?

javin
Davenport, Iowa, United States #955895

we need to file a lawsuit against this company

Jackson, Michigan, United States #954763

Ordered beginning of January and just now got an email something was sold out (mar 5). Do not use them for anything you won't get it but they will get your money!