1.4

ordered my stuff january 18th in hopes to have it for valentines day!!the whole time it said my order was processing!!

so i had tried to live chat someone ... no one available so i left lots of messages emailed them and they did get back to me apologized stated they are an honest company and said i will be shipped my package soon. here i am still waiting i emailed them again i told them i have looked up reviews and on their website and they are all bad and that i regret ever ordering from them all they have done is taken my money and i will probably never get my stuff its a scam. they then said we will send you a tracking number when we ship your stuff.

i noticed yesterday my status got changed to complete which i am unsure what that means... as i never got my package and they never emailed me a tracking number...

STAY FAR AWAY from this site i should have known better to look into it myself before ordering...such a scam !

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at CheapLingerieStore. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants CheapLingerieStore to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received item, never received my item and long delivery time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CheapLingerieStore online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with CheapLingerieStore?

Comments

amandacooksey
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States #961444

File fraud charges with your credit card. PayPal is a joke!