I thought I'd order some nice lingerie to wear for my husband for our anniversary. I placed the order 20th August allowing me what I thought was plenty of time (approx 3.5 weeks) to deliver before then.

About 5.5 weeks later (AFTER the anniversary) I sent an email asking when I would be receiving my order. They told me that they were out of stock of this product and were waiting for more to arrive before they could send it to me. I was annoyed at the fact they didn't inform there would be a delay but I continued to wait. I then asked how long it would take to arrive in Australia and they said approx 1-2 weeks.

It has now been a further 4 weeks and I still have nothing! I emailed again asking why this was taking so long and that I don't think they are running their business well. I got an email back telling me that this item is so "hot" all stock has been sold out of again (mind you part of the email was in a different size and font so it must have been copied and pasted). They then proceeded to offer me an alternative costume (which the link was written in Chinese!).

Serious alarm bells were going off at this point so I googled CheapLingerieStore and this website and number of others came up with SCAM, BEWARE, RIP OFF etc. I am kicking myself and I wish I had googled reviews on this company before I purchased now because from reading other people's complaints and stories that sound almost the same as mine, does not instil any confidence that I will ever see the goods I paid for. I'm glad I didn't spend a LOT of money (only $27 AUD) but that's still $27 I could have spent elsewhere.

I've written back a nasty email to them, not sure if anything will come of it but they need to know the *** they are for scamming innocent people! Take care all xx

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Variety of products on offer.

I didn't like: Took my moneynot delivered.

Comments

Syracuse, New York, United States #906747

I had the same problem. I do believe I was sent a couple wrong things and sizes.

It took me 8 weeks to receive 8 things. I kept up on them daily. I used PayPal so I think that helped. I will never order anything from them again.

Keep threatening they ask you to give positive feed back. I wish I would of Googled it first.

The material honestly is quality for it's price. That is all I can say good about it.